Geoenergy® Wet Scrubber
Wet Scrubbers are used to remove particulate matter and acid gases from gas streams. Acid gases include sulfur dioxide (SO2), hydrogen chloride (HCl), and hydrogen fluoride (HF). There are multiple types of wet scrubber systems, each uses water to capture the pollutants. The Geoenergy® line of wet scrubbers includes the following types of wet scrubbers:
- The Geoenergy® Open Spray Tower Scrubber is used to remove acid gases in a vertical-flow vessel that is equipped with multiple stages of hydraulic spray nozzles and operates with low pressure drop and an exit mist eliminator.
- The Geoenergy® Packed Tower Scrubber is used to remove acid gases in a vertical-flow vessel that is equipped with a liquid distributor and packing and exit mist eliminator.
- The Geoenergy® Venturi Scrubber is used to remove acid gases and particulate matter with a venturi throat section that induces pressure drop to atomize liquid into fine droplets followed by a cyclonic separator type mist eliminator.
- In-duct quenching and irrigation systems
- Integral tank and other low maintenance features
- High flow capacity designs